|Information About the Organization|
Polish Roman Catholic Union of America (PRCUA) (PRCUA)
Zjednoczenie Polskie Rzymsko-Katolickie w Ameryce
984 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60622-4101
||773-782-2600 or 1-800-772-8632
||Incorporated, Non Profit
|State of Incorporation:
|Tax Exempt Status:
||501c8 - Fraternal beneficiary society
Establishing and supporting the Polish Museum of America, Polish Roman Catholic churches, Polish schools, seminaries, institutions of higher learning for Polish Americans.
Programs and Services:
PRCUA offers our members:
FRATERNAL LIFE INSURANCE & ANNUITIES
Low cost Life Insurance and Annuity programs which are designed to fit your budget and needs. We can offer you plans which provide a death benefit only or plans which can provide a supplemental income during retirement years.
We offer outstanding term and whole life insurance, combination of both, and IRA and non-qualified annuities-all depending on your needs. We have policies which can be paid with ONE SINGLE premium, and policies with a limited payment option.
Compared with most any other company, you will find our insurance and annuity rates are very competitive.
For more information visit: http://www.prcua.org/agents/
For a brief explanation of all our Financial Products visit: http://www.prcua.org/products/
PRCUA provides and coordinates various activities for the adult, junior, and children’s groups, such as folk dancing, singing language classes, crafts, and youth festivals which help to perpetuate customs and traditions of Poland. PRCUA is the principal patron of the Polish Museum of America, the largest ethnic museum in America. Its facilities have gained international fame. Students and researchers from universities, colleges, and U.S. and foreign countries utilize its priceless archives and 90,000 volume library. It supports young artists and authors by exhibiting their works and encouraging their publications. The society aids and gives recognition to prominent Americans of Polish descent in the fields of science, theater, professions, radio, television, sculpture, literary, and paintings.
PRCUA offers financial aid in the form of educational loans and student scholarship grants to its members who are attending an accredited college. There is no interest charged on these loans for the time the student is in school.
For more info on educational loans visit:
For more info on scholarships visit: http://www.prcua.org/benefits/scholarship.htm
PRCUA offers our members residential mortgage loans.
For our current rates visit :
The Naród Polski is the official publication of the PRCUA. It is published bimonthly and sent to all members. The articles contained in each issue are presented in English and Polish.
For our current year schedule visit:
SUPPORT FOR ATHLETIC ACTIVITIES
Through the fraternal department, bowling, basketball, softball, and golf tournaments are conducted on a national level, in which members from PRCUA societies throughout the country vie for championships. Local PRCUA lodge societies sponsor their own sports activities. Many members in local societies also participate in tennis, soccer, swimming, gymnastics, and other popular athletic activities.
For our sporting schedule visit: http://www.prcua.org/news/sports/
Officers and Directors:
- President - Wallace Ozog
- Resident Vice President - Anna Sokolowska
- Vice President - Robert Bielenda
- Secretary/Treasurer - Josephine Szarowicz
- National Chaplain - Rev. Walter J. Ptak
- Vice Chaplain - Rev. Anthony D. Iwuc
- Vice Chaplain - Rev. Msgr. Stanley E. Milewski
- District 1- Director - Kasimer J. Zabek, FICF
- District 2-Director - William E. Nowakowski
- District 3- Director - Joanne I Zajac
- District 3- Director - Edward F. Kaplaniak
- District 4- Director - Richard P. Turkiewicz
- District 5- Director - Joan Sylak
- District 6- Director - Sharon A. Haberski
- District 7- Director - Robert J. Bugielski
- District 7- Director - Lillian Stempinski
- District 8- Director - Krystyna Lech
- District 8- Director - James Rustik
- District 9- Director - Elizabeth A. Grabowski
- District 10-Director - Thomas Lisiecki
- District 10- Director - Barbara Toboy
- Medical Director - Theodore C. Compall, M.D.
- General Counsel - Norman P. Schroeder
- Controller - Emily Kurda
- Executive Assistant - Jenny Crissey
Last Updated: 1/3/2008